I have been accepted to present on the following:
TITLE: Selected Technical Security Considerations of the OData Protocol
DESCRIPTION: Mobile business solutions concerned with exchanging data have certain characteristics or attributes. Future business solutions that will be concerned with exchanging data will have other characteristics or attributes. Many security concerns of the internet and browser-based protocols will have to deal with open data and the proliferation of myriad of devices connected by open data protocols such as OData Version 4. How these characteristics or attributes and security concerns relate to security solutions for using OData is presented in this session. By the end of this session, you will be able to:
· Understand the philosophy behind an open data protocol;
· Test a business application solution stack as it relates to the OData protocol using a COBIT 5 like approach;
· Understand where the OData protocol fits with respect to HTTP(s) and HTML;
· Understand how to defend against 3 specific attacks that could be using OData; and,
· Acquire resources, tools, and knowledge in advance of the wide spread use of this coming global standard protocol.
Please join me or visit if you are attending the conference.